Rainmaking Expand runs multiple programmes for startups & SMEs looking to expand and accelerate market entry into multiple locations. We do this by collaboratively working with your company to strategically validate the best method for your business to enter into South Korea and support the execution by connecting and building commercial opportunities
Companies in the programme will go through three phases, adapted to your specific needs, readiness and schedule. We do this because we understand that market expansion cannot be timeboxed and can vary between each company. In the programme, you and your team will work closely with an Expand Lead—who will guide your overall development and expansion— as well as a Partnerships Lead—who will connect you to our broader network in-market to generate strong business leads and support your expansion with the goal to achieve commercial success.
Explore programmes which are currently accepting applications:
Why join Rainmaking Expand
Unlike other programmes, Rainmaking Expand doesn’t take equity in your business. Hold on to your equity and focus on scaling your business through international expansion.
Focus on commercial opportunities
Hands-on business development support & advice to help quickly discover and validate commercial opportunities in new markets.
Access investors and local experts
Get a head start and leverage our deep network of experts and entrepreneurs.
Continue to run your business without disruption. Structure your time in the programme to suite your needs and arrange to be in-market when it creates the most impact.
Flexible schedule to fit your timelines
We understand the complexities of your schedule and offer flexible timelines to best suite your needs and timing.
Rainmaking is a corporate innovation and venture development firm headquartered in Copenhagen. We create, accelerate, and scale new businesses with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs.
Since 2010, we run our programmes under the Startupbootcamp brand. Startupbootcamp (SBC) is now a global family of 20+ industry-focused programmes. We support startups with direct access to an international network of the most relevant mentors, partners and investors to help them scale. We have run almost 90 cycles of our vertical-focused SBC programmes in partnership with 200+ industry partners. Our programmes focus on verticals such as FinTech, Digital Health, InsurTech, Smart Cities and Trade & Transportation. We also run bespoke programmes such as the IKEA Bootcamp and the Hartford InsurTech Hub.
Over the last 12 years we have expanded our global reach, Rainmaking now has 13 offices on 4 continents and a global team of 200+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, developers, designers and investors.
Apart from the traditional vertical focused programmes, Rainmaking has launched in 2022 the Rainmaking Expand programmes. Our Expand framework allows startups to increase their speed to market by assessing the viability and opportunity for their business, while de-risking the market expansion through curated expert guidance and targeted introductions to strong potential business leads.
Meet the Team
- Brian LimHead of Programmes, Rainmaking Expand
- Bruno AbriouxProgramme Advisor, Rainmaking Expand
- Isabelle MorinProgramme Manager, Rainmaking Expand
- Jinah ParkProgramme Manager, Rainmaking Expand
- Meghan BridgesMarketing Director, Rainmaking Expand
- Eungyu ParkPartnerships Lead, Rainmaking Expand: South Korea
- Renad JabajiPartnerships Lead, Rainmaking Expand: United Arab Emirates
- Agha Abdul RahmanPartnerships Lead, Rainmaking Expand: United Arab Emirates
- Sho EnokidoProgramme Manager, Rainmaking Expand
- Maya TeopeInnovation Analyst, Rainmaking Expand
- Amanda ChenProgramme Advisor, Rainmaking Expand
- Phoebe ClarkCommercial Director, Rainmaking Expand
- Hollie KorfitsCustomer Development Expert, Rainmaking APAC
- Joe TannerAdvisor, Rainmaking Expand & CCO, Rainmaking APAC
- Samuel HallAdvisor, Rainmaking Expand & CEO, Rainmaking APAC